Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Lord Alan Sugar – 3 of the world’s most inspiring achievers – are all appearing live in an unprecedented World-Class Achievers program. You’ll hear from experts and specialists from all corners of the globe – each with unmatched track records in their fields.
Some of what you’ll discover over these 3 unforgettable days:
- Raising your standards and goals to the next level and how to get there
- Recognising and acting on opportunities for success as soon as they appear
- How elite business leaders create and protect their sustainable wealth
- Sir Richard Branson’s Golden Rules for the entrepreneur – his personal system for success
- Tony’s strategies – how to access your peak potential for achievement
- Alan Sugar’s tough, proven strategies for beating the downturn and escalating growth
Other speakers: T. Harv Eker, Blair Singer, Robert G. Allen, Greg Secker, Tom Hua, John Lee, Andy Harrington, Adam Ginsberg, Kervin Rae.
“Everyone needs something to aim for. You can call it a challenge, or you can call it a goal.
It is what makes us human. It was challenges that took us
from being cavemen to reaching for the stars.”
~ Sir Richard Branson